- Upload your presentations from PDF's or from PowerPoint and your presentations can easily be accessed anywhere you go right in EngageWhiz.
- When presenting a presentation, students devices display the same slide that you are on, making following along easy.
- You can control allowing students to view presentations later, as well as control whether or not they can download presentations.
- Remotely control presentations from any other laptop, tablet, or smartphone. Meaning you aren't tethered to the computer at the front of the classroom.
- The presentation remote also lets you ask questions, take attendance, and switch presentations.
- The best part? No additional hardware or purchasing a separate remote necessary, it's all built right into EngageWhiz.
Make Presentations Interactive
- EngageWhiz lets you insert questions and videos into presentations, allowing you to make your presentations interactive.
- Since questions can run in the background and finish automatically, you can ask a question and keep presenting.
Draw on Slides
- Open any slide in the whiteboard to draw on, annotate, and edit.
- Save your edited slides for later viewing or further editing.
Take Notes on Slides
- Students can take notes on individual slides.
- Students can later review these notes when viewing the presentation.
- EngageWhiz also automatically processes any notes you already had in your PowerPoint file and allows you to edit/view them.
- Because your presentations are stored on EngageWhiz, anywhere you login you are instantly ready to present. EngageWhiz even remembers where you left off.
- Students marking themselves as confused lets you know exactly what slide students are confused on.
- Search through presentation slides, control student access to presentations, and more.