- Draw on a digital whiteboard for better visualization. Save your whiteboards for later viewing and editing.
- Students can later view your saved whiteboards on their own, making it easy to review and reducing the burden of note taking.
- Open slides from your presentations in the whiteboard to draw on them.
- Let students ask questions, which can be answered by you, a TA, or even other students.
- Don't have time to answer a question in class? Answer it later and every student benefits from the answer.
- Students can vote on posts so you can see which questions are shared amongst the most students.
- All data in EngageWhiz can be exported or printed. Customize how data is exported to work with your LMS like Blackboard or Canvas.
- Record exports are logged so you can later revisit and redownload an export at a certain point in time.
- You can also download an archive of your entire course with all its records, grades, and data.
- Create and send announcements to your students. Students can receive an email notification, as well as see the most recent announcements right from their course home.
Documents & Links
- Documents & Links
- You can control whether or not students can view and access the files, as well as notify students about newly added documents.